Thursday 22 October 2015

FEEDBACK PLEASE | Final Low Angle Exterior | Invisible Cities | Photoshop | WIP |

This is the low angle exterior shot for my city - Anastasia. The concept behind this shot, is that we are in the poor side to the city. This is where the miners live, behind and in the main city wall with the mines behind this viewpoint.

I think I've done really well so far but I'm starting to stall on the finishing touches. If anyone has any feedback on the piece so far or what to add, that would be lovely!

1 comment:

  1. I think that you need to work in grey scale to get your tonal values. Darker to lighter. Also I think the perspective is slightly off on your buildings/doors. However, if short for time; perhaps make your image pop out a bit with use of colour. Reflective light, etc. When I think miners, I think of darkness (tunnels). Keep pushing!

    ReplyDelete