Thursday 19 April 2018

Art of Update #2 | Major Project | Year 3

While waiting for some of my shots to render, I've had some 'spare' time to continue updating and working on the Art Of. I've updated Chapter 1 with a more recent render rather than a render dating back to the minor project. Chapter 2 is pretty much solidified now although I'm not entirely happy with the layout of the pages within the chapter so some changes might be made later on. Chapter 3 is a work in progress. It's set up ready to go but the layout of my Art Of is pretty fluid currently so eventually there might not even be a Chapter 3 but a Chapter 4 could also be on its way - who knows! 



1 comment:

  1. ... just wondering if Holo Dome should be written as 'Holo-Dome'?

    Also - just look at the 'breathing space' in your layouts - on No 2, see how 'Jetpack Man' nudges the line of the render? Looks like a mistake to me - so maybe shrink the rendered image a touch so you've got a clear purposeful gap between it and the text.

    ReplyDelete