Sunday 11 October 2015

Influences | OGR Feedback | Invisible Cities

After many problems with the internet and finally being able to read Phil's feedback on my OGR, I'm really happy to proceed with Anastasia as my city. To do this, I'm taking Phil's advice and creating a photo bank and a selection of ideas to help me move forward with with my thumbnails. These are the photos that Phil kindly linked me to, so I have created a collage for easy reference to them.

Already I'm starting to get the vibe of a town spilt radically in class. It grew very quickly due to the profitable goods dug up like the onyx and agate like a Gold Rush town would have. Theses images reminded me of the films A Million Ways to Die in the West and Aladdin due to the city's layouts, traders and clear spilt in the class.

I think I will create a few more collages of imagery or influence maps to help me before I start on some more thumbnails or refining the ones I have already. Some of these will definitely help me with my finals pieces that I will be creating, especially with the exterior shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment