Saturday 30 July 2016

Sunset | Landscape Art | Photoshop | Personal Work


For a while I've been considering testing my landscape drawing skills as well as my colour picking and blending. I loved creating a sunrise look during the 'What If Metropolis' project and thought a great way to see my improvement from a year's worth of photoshop lessons was to start was a tropical style sunset/sunrise. 

I can already tell that I've become a lot more confident with brush strokes and I'm no longer feathering basic lines. My colour picking and blending has also come a long way and helped to create what I think is a gorgeous sky. The composition of the trees was also a lot easier to create and I definitely think this is a strong start to what I hope will become an ongoing project of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment