Thursday, 11 May 2017

Reflective Statement | Adaption B | Year 2

I think that the work that I did for the crit was good but not good enough. Although towards the end I did push myself to get the work done, I need to churn out artwork and thumbnails earlier on to help aid my project and ultimately speed it up. 

I know that if I had started modelling earlier, I could have gotten a lot further through the pipeline. 

I think overall I'm proud of the work I've done but feel a level dissatisfaction towards the amount that I got done. This model helped me prove to myself that I do have the capabilities to create a 3D character in Maya. I also create the UVs through a lot of trial and error and I believe that I've learnt a lot in the past few weeks. 

I do want to revisit this project over the summer as I do have a list of things I would like to fix but my ultimate goal is to achieve what I first set out to do at the start of this project. If I do continue work on Skullduggery, I will try to get myself into a better habit surrounding blog posts and updates.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky - I think you could write more about your project than this a be a little bit more insightful.