Tuesday 7 November 2017

Inspiration for the Future | Minor Project | Year 3

I've been looking for inspiration for my project. I've had no input during the drawing stage and I feel like its thrown me slightly off balance. Now that I have a range of designs back, I'm trying to find ways to tie all of them together. I thought that YouTube may have a variety of futuristic videos that I could watch that might make something 'click' for me be this an idea for a colour scheme or something else.


The Two Ronnies were way ahead of their time. This gorgeous sketch shows just how over the top the future could really be. Originally broadcast in October 1976, its a great reminder that this could have been a reality.



The ideas behind this video are very useful towards my project. The ideas seem to back up several peoples drawings and ideas but the imagery used coincides with what I've been thinking surrounding colour. The drawings I've been given are black outlines only, no colour. This is by design as it allows me to connect the drawings together with colouring myself should I need to. Black, silver and white seem to be a reoccurring selection of colours. Metallic blues and greys also crop up too.



This video answers one of my questions - how are you cooking your dinner? Its scary to think that we've already reached this level of advance robotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment